Adapted from Allrecipes
This refreshing salad takes only ten minutes to prepare, great for a busy weeknight! Better yet, make it ahead and enjoy it throughout the week in a variety of simple, balanced dishes. Check out this post for three ideas!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, olives and feta in a large bowl, set aside. To make dressing, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper. Stir dressing into the salad. Enjoy!